Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man arrested trying to get NH driver's license
Police said a man calling himself Oscar Rodriguez, 26, was arrested at the Division of Motor Vehicles Friday on multiple counts of tampering with public records and "unsworn falsification."
Police are still trying to figure out the man's true identity and asked anyone with information to contact Trooper Richard Dupont at 223-8778.
Rodriguez is being held on $20,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 6th Circuit, Concord District Court.
State police officers were assisted in their investigation by officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424