June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man arrested trying to get NH driver's license
Police said a man calling himself Oscar Rodriguez, 26, was arrested at the Division of Motor Vehicles Friday on multiple counts of tampering with public records and "unsworn falsification."
Police are still trying to figure out the man's true identity and asked anyone with information to contact Trooper Richard Dupont at 223-8778.
Rodriguez is being held on $20,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 6th Circuit, Concord District Court.
State police officers were assisted in their investigation by officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424