June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man arrested trying to get NH driver's license
Police said a man calling himself Oscar Rodriguez, 26, was arrested at the Division of Motor Vehicles Friday on multiple counts of tampering with public records and "unsworn falsification."
Police are still trying to figure out the man's true identity and asked anyone with information to contact Trooper Richard Dupont at 223-8778.
Rodriguez is being held on $20,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 6th Circuit, Concord District Court.
State police officers were assisted in their investigation by officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 5
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 7
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424