Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man arrested trying to get NH driver's license
Police said a man calling himself Oscar Rodriguez, 26, was arrested at the Division of Motor Vehicles Friday on multiple counts of tampering with public records and "unsworn falsification."
Police are still trying to figure out the man's true identity and asked anyone with information to contact Trooper Richard Dupont at 223-8778.
Rodriguez is being held on $20,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 6th Circuit, Concord District Court.
State police officers were assisted in their investigation by officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus