Home » News » Public Safety
Teenager arrested after hitting cruiser
MANCHESTER - A Manchester teen was arrested after she struck a police cruiser Saturday night, police said.
Janele Laing, 18, was arrested for operating under the influence of drugs after some marijuana was observed in plain sight, according to police Sgt. Paul Thompson.
A marked canine unit cruiser was traveling east on Spruce Street when a vehicle operated by Laing was heading south on Lincoln Street when it went through a stop sign and struck the cruiser around 10 p.m., Thompson said.
There were no injuries reported. The police dog, Bud, also was not hurt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 1
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?