Home » News » Public Safety
Teenager arrested after hitting cruiser
MANCHESTER - A Manchester teen was arrested after she struck a police cruiser Saturday night, police said.
Janele Laing, 18, was arrested for operating under the influence of drugs after some marijuana was observed in plain sight, according to police Sgt. Paul Thompson.
A marked canine unit cruiser was traveling east on Spruce Street when a vehicle operated by Laing was heading south on Lincoln Street when it went through a stop sign and struck the cruiser around 10 p.m., Thompson said.
There were no injuries reported. The police dog, Bud, also was not hurt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garage fire displaces Manchester family - 0
- Fire destroys historic Claremont convent - 0
- Minor injury in crash at Concord airport - 0
- Child Advocacy Centers offer safe place for abused to begin healing - 0
- Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire - 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: '3-G' may go, but 'Memories 2' is coming - 0
- The courage of Boston: The courage of America - 0
- Downhill: Obamacare vs. ski areas - 0
- Scene in Manchester: City Food Co-op is a fresh idea - 0
- UNH Notebook: Holy Toledo! Only 130 days until football opener - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Suraj K. Budathoki: I am at last happy, for I am at last an American - 0
- Rex Huppke: I, robot employee, work from the couch (wearing shorts) - 0
- Deroy Murdock: How red tape slows one life-saving drug's path to market - 0
- Sox win in wild walk-off over O's - 0
FlowTraq CEO has his eye on Manchester
Sox win in wild walk-off over O's
CDFA names Caswell new director
Cannon closes out season with 46 trails open
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'