Home » News » Public Safety
Teenager arrested after hitting cruiser
MANCHESTER - A Manchester teen was arrested after she struck a police cruiser Saturday night, police said.
Janele Laing, 18, was arrested for operating under the influence of drugs after some marijuana was observed in plain sight, according to police Sgt. Paul Thompson.
A marked canine unit cruiser was traveling east on Spruce Street when a vehicle operated by Laing was heading south on Lincoln Street when it went through a stop sign and struck the cruiser around 10 p.m., Thompson said.
There were no injuries reported. The police dog, Bud, also was not hurt.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester