Home » Sports » Basketball » Celtics/NBA
Bonner takes his (3-point) shot tonight; viewing party in Concord
San Antonio Spurs forward Matt Bonner (15) shoots during the second half against the Brooklyn Nets at the AT&T Center on Dec. 31. The Spurs won 104-73. (Soobum Im-USA TODAY Sports)
NBA Life with Matt Bonner: Bonner finally gets his chance to vie in three-point contest
The Concord native and San Antonio Spurs forward will participate in the Three-Point Contest, which is scheduled to follow the Skills Challenge and precede the Slam Dunk competition.
Coverage begins at 8:30 p.m., so expect Bonner to start hoisting up shots sometime after 9.
Also, the Red River Theatres in Concord will host a viewing party. Admission is free, but there is a suggested $5 donation to Bonner's "Rock on Foundation."
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
- Supreme Court says Manchester man who lost towed car while hospitalized can sue - 4
- Powerball jackpot: Another chance at the (your) golden ticket - 1
- Endowment established for Milford support organization Bridges - 0
- Flags to fly at half-staff Wednesday and Friday - 0
- NH Lottery games debut Mother's Day - 0
- Marathon bomber's body entombed in undisclosed location - 1
- Powerball jackpot grows to $270 million for Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19