Home » Sports » Basketball » Celtics/NBA
Bonner takes his (3-point) shot tonight; viewing party in Concord
San Antonio Spurs forward Matt Bonner (15) shoots during the second half against the Brooklyn Nets at the AT&T Center on Dec. 31. The Spurs won 104-73. (Soobum Im-USA TODAY Sports)
NBA Life with Matt Bonner: Bonner finally gets his chance to vie in three-point contest
The Concord native and San Antonio Spurs forward will participate in the Three-Point Contest, which is scheduled to follow the Skills Challenge and precede the Slam Dunk competition.
Coverage begins at 8:30 p.m., so expect Bonner to start hoisting up shots sometime after 9.
Also, the Red River Theatres in Concord will host a viewing party. Admission is free, but there is a suggested $5 donation to Bonner's "Rock on Foundation."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Livingston runs promote post-Marathon healing - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tourney time nears for JVs, too - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Enigmatic B's, promising Sea Dogs - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Trinity AD stepping down - 0
- Vin Sylvia: UNH influence at Yukica dinner - 0
- Atkinson's Leavitt will return to defend title in NH Golf Association's 110th State Amateur Tournament - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off