June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police need help in Laconia burglaries
Police were called to a home on Harglen Lane on Friday to investigate a reported burglary. In the neighborhood, police soon found at least two other homes that had been broken into and items stolen, according to police.
During the investigation, a cache of stolen property was recovered from a hiding place near one of the homes, police report.
People are being cautioned to lock their homes and report any suspicious activity. Anyone with information on the burglaries is asked to call police at 603-524-5252, or the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 603-524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424