Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police need help in Laconia burglaries
Police were called to a home on Harglen Lane on Friday to investigate a reported burglary. In the neighborhood, police soon found at least two other homes that had been broken into and items stolen, according to police.
During the investigation, a cache of stolen property was recovered from a hiding place near one of the homes, police report.
People are being cautioned to lock their homes and report any suspicious activity. Anyone with information on the burglaries is asked to call police at 603-524-5252, or the Greater Laconia Crime Line at 603-524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424