Home » News » Public Safety
Firefighters free Gonic man following single-vehicle accident Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the area of 346 Washington St. – Route 202 – after a blue 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser, driven by June Bragdon, 44 of Gonic, rolled onto the passenger side along the eastbound side of the road.
Bragdon, who was uninjured, was able to get out the vehicle; firefighter had to extricate passenger, Andrew Mitchell, 47, also of Gonic. Paramedics transported Mitchell to Frisbie Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The road was snow covered and slick at the time of the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072