Home » News » Public Safety
Firefighters free Gonic man following single-vehicle accident Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the area of 346 Washington St. – Route 202 – after a blue 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser, driven by June Bragdon, 44 of Gonic, rolled onto the passenger side along the eastbound side of the road.
Bragdon, who was uninjured, was able to get out the vehicle; firefighter had to extricate passenger, Andrew Mitchell, 47, also of Gonic. Paramedics transported Mitchell to Frisbie Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The road was snow covered and slick at the time of the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072