Home » News » Public Safety
Firefighters free Gonic man following single-vehicle accident Sunday
A Gonic man was trapped Sunday morning after this Chrystler PT Cruiser rolled onto its side along Route 202. The man was transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. (COURTESY)
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the area of 346 Washington St. – Route 202 – after a blue 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser, driven by June Bragdon, 44 of Gonic, rolled onto the passenger side along the eastbound side of the road.
Bragdon, who was uninjured, was able to get out the vehicle; firefighter had to extricate passenger, Andrew Mitchell, 47, also of Gonic. Paramedics transported Mitchell to Frisbie Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The road was snow covered and slick at the time of the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
- Weare residents turn out to express police department concerns - 2
- Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck - 0
- Two boys rescued from Hood Pond - 1
- Woman killed in Nashua crash - 0
- Wednesday night Derry blaze under investigation - 0
- Gunfire from police range disturbs Plaistow neighbors - 1
- Cause of Ashland fire investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Physician reprimanded after baby’s brain damaged in delivery - 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
Pipeline's NH route moves to top choice
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH