Home » News » Public Safety
Firefighters free Gonic man following single-vehicle accident Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to the area of 346 Washington St. – Route 202 – after a blue 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser, driven by June Bragdon, 44 of Gonic, rolled onto the passenger side along the eastbound side of the road.
Bragdon, who was uninjured, was able to get out the vehicle; firefighter had to extricate passenger, Andrew Mitchell, 47, also of Gonic. Paramedics transported Mitchell to Frisbie Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The road was snow covered and slick at the time of the accident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Fire damages interior of home on Bypass 28 in Derry - 0
- He helps make the Londonderry police force stronger - 0
- Hampton Beach Fire makes new home official - 0
- Firefighters from 10 towns fight Loudon 3-alarm blaze - 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 2
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072