Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Boston police commissioner says son was arrested in Plymouth, NH
Commissioner Edward Davis released a statement Monday saying his son, Phillip, was arrested for OUI in Plymouth.
According to New Hampshire State Police, Phillip Davis, 22, of Hyde Park, Mass., was behind the wheel during a traffic stop around 3 a.m. Sunday on High Street.
He was arrested for DWI and five passengers face charges of being a minor in possesion of alcohol, state police said. All are scheduled to be arraigned in Plymouth District Court on Feb. 28.
Davis said his son is seeking substance abuse treatment and that the family is thankful no one was hurt.
Davis posted the statement on the Boston Police Department website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 2
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth