May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Boston police commissioner says son was arrested in Plymouth, NH
Commissioner Edward Davis released a statement Monday saying his son, Phillip, was arrested for OUI in Plymouth.
According to New Hampshire State Police, Phillip Davis, 22, of Hyde Park, Mass., was behind the wheel during a traffic stop around 3 a.m. Sunday on High Street.
He was arrested for DWI and five passengers face charges of being a minor in possesion of alcohol, state police said. All are scheduled to be arraigned in Plymouth District Court on Feb. 28.
Davis said his son is seeking substance abuse treatment and that the family is thankful no one was hurt.
Davis posted the statement on the Boston Police Department website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424