June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Boston police commissioner says son was arrested in Plymouth, NH
Commissioner Edward Davis released a statement Monday saying his son, Phillip, was arrested for OUI in Plymouth.
According to New Hampshire State Police, Phillip Davis, 22, of Hyde Park, Mass., was behind the wheel during a traffic stop around 3 a.m. Sunday on High Street.
He was arrested for DWI and five passengers face charges of being a minor in possesion of alcohol, state police said. All are scheduled to be arraigned in Plymouth District Court on Feb. 28.
Davis said his son is seeking substance abuse treatment and that the family is thankful no one was hurt.
Davis posted the statement on the Boston Police Department website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424