May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Boston police commissioner says son was arrested in Plymouth, NH
Commissioner Edward Davis released a statement Monday saying his son, Phillip, was arrested for OUI in Plymouth.
According to New Hampshire State Police, Phillip Davis, 22, of Hyde Park, Mass., was behind the wheel during a traffic stop around 3 a.m. Sunday on High Street.
He was arrested for DWI and five passengers face charges of being a minor in possesion of alcohol, state police said. All are scheduled to be arraigned in Plymouth District Court on Feb. 28.
Davis said his son is seeking substance abuse treatment and that the family is thankful no one was hurt.
Davis posted the statement on the Boston Police Department website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424