Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Boston police commissioner says son was arrested in Plymouth, NH
Commissioner Edward Davis released a statement Monday saying his son, Phillip, was arrested for OUI in Plymouth.
According to New Hampshire State Police, Phillip Davis, 22, of Hyde Park, Mass., was behind the wheel during a traffic stop around 3 a.m. Sunday on High Street.
He was arrested for DWI and five passengers face charges of being a minor in possesion of alcohol, state police said. All are scheduled to be arraigned in Plymouth District Court on Feb. 28.
Davis said his son is seeking substance abuse treatment and that the family is thankful no one was hurt.
Davis posted the statement on the Boston Police Department website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
- Flooding closes PSU fields, local business - 0
- Havenstein announces for Republican nomination in governor's race - 9
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- UPDATE: Penacook woman injured in morning I-93 Londonderry crash - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917