Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Nashua police say jailed man messed with fire alarm in cell
Police say Siarhei Smal tampered with the sprinkler head in his cell around 4:30 a.m. on Sunday, causing it to break. Smal refused to come out of his cell and comply with officers, who added a class B felony count of unlawful interference with a fire alarm apparatus to the charges he faces.
He also faces misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief.
He was released on $1,500 cash bail and is scheduled for arraignment at March 6 at 9th Circuit Court in Nashua.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 12
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 10
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 6
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 2
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917