NHIAA Roundup: Groveton girls keep winning
NHIAA box scores, summaries for Sunday, Feb. 17
Groveton is 14-4 while White Mountains, led by Peyton Curtis' 10 points, is 15-3.
Bishop Brady-Trinity 6, Souhegan 1: Arianna Harris scored two goals to lead Brady-Trinity (6-9) to a win over Souhegan of Amherst on Saturday night. The Sabers are 3-14.
Goffstown 4, Windham 3 (ot): Dakota Mulcay scored 1:08 into the extra session on a pass from Tyler Brady to give the host Grizzlies a victory at Sullivan Arena in Goffstown. Goffstown improved to 10-6 while Windham dropped to 9-7-1.
Kennett 8, Hollis-Brookline 6: In Conway, Connor Todd scored four goals and added one assist as Kennett scored five times in the third period to beat Hollis-Brookline. Kennett is 9-7. Hollis-Brookline (8-8) was led by Will Holmes with four goals and one assist.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Charles Arlinghaus: On Medicaid expansion, the right answer is, 'not yet' - 2
- Deroy Murdock: A bloated state necessarily bullies, as the IRS did - 2
- Kathy Sullivan: The IRS scandal exposes flaw behind tax-exempt politicking - 24
- Pat Buchanan: For what should Americans die? - 1
- Your Turn, NH: Common Core will be a costly burden for students, taxpayers - 10
- Jonah Goldberg: The IRS was only following Obama's lead - 15
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 1
- Charles Krauthammer: Redacted truth, subjunctive outrage - 0
- David Harsanyi: Get the IRS out of the speech business altogether - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 4
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs