NHIAA Roundup: Groveton girls keep winning
Groveton is 14-4 while White Mountains, led by Peyton Curtis' 10 points, is 15-3.
Bishop Brady-Trinity 6, Souhegan 1: Arianna Harris scored two goals to lead Brady-Trinity (6-9) to a win over Souhegan of Amherst on Saturday night. The Sabers are 3-14.
Goffstown 4, Windham 3 (ot): Dakota Mulcay scored 1:08 into the extra session on a pass from Tyler Brady to give the host Grizzlies a victory at Sullivan Arena in Goffstown. Goffstown improved to 10-6 while Windham dropped to 9-7-1.
Kennett 8, Hollis-Brookline 6: In Conway, Connor Todd scored four goals and added one assist as Kennett scored five times in the third period to beat Hollis-Brookline. Kennett is 9-7. Hollis-Brookline (8-8) was led by Will Holmes with four goals and one assist.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
- Angry birds clash - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council