NHIAA Roundup: Groveton girls keep winning
NHIAA box scores, summaries for Sunday, Feb. 17
Groveton is 14-4 while White Mountains, led by Peyton Curtis' 10 points, is 15-3.
Bishop Brady-Trinity 6, Souhegan 1: Arianna Harris scored two goals to lead Brady-Trinity (6-9) to a win over Souhegan of Amherst on Saturday night. The Sabers are 3-14.
Goffstown 4, Windham 3 (ot): Dakota Mulcay scored 1:08 into the extra session on a pass from Tyler Brady to give the host Grizzlies a victory at Sullivan Arena in Goffstown. Goffstown improved to 10-6 while Windham dropped to 9-7-1.
Kennett 8, Hollis-Brookline 6: In Conway, Connor Todd scored four goals and added one assist as Kennett scored five times in the third period to beat Hollis-Brookline. Kennett is 9-7. Hollis-Brookline (8-8) was led by Will Holmes with four goals and one assist.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Northern Pass vs. the unregulated - 3
- Former PNE power customers promised payment - 1
- Legislation gives Northern Pass project a pass, foes insist - 11
- DOE hears from NH Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte on Northern Pass project - 4
- NH Chambers of Commerce opinions on Northern Pass split geographically - 0
- Northern Pass told in White Mountains: Get off our land - 34
- Wind farms inspire email blast to NH lawmakers - 7
- Natural gas supplier: We'll still take on PSNH - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
Gun Review: Ruger 1-S .475 Linebaugh
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions