NHIAA Roundup: Groveton girls keep winning
Groveton is 14-4 while White Mountains, led by Peyton Curtis' 10 points, is 15-3.
Bishop Brady-Trinity 6, Souhegan 1: Arianna Harris scored two goals to lead Brady-Trinity (6-9) to a win over Souhegan of Amherst on Saturday night. The Sabers are 3-14.
Goffstown 4, Windham 3 (ot): Dakota Mulcay scored 1:08 into the extra session on a pass from Tyler Brady to give the host Grizzlies a victory at Sullivan Arena in Goffstown. Goffstown improved to 10-6 while Windham dropped to 9-7-1.
Kennett 8, Hollis-Brookline 6: In Conway, Connor Todd scored four goals and added one assist as Kennett scored five times in the third period to beat Hollis-Brookline. Kennett is 9-7. Hollis-Brookline (8-8) was led by Will Holmes with four goals and one assist.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan