NHIAA Roundup: Groveton girls keep winning
Groveton is 14-4 while White Mountains, led by Peyton Curtis' 10 points, is 15-3.
Bishop Brady-Trinity 6, Souhegan 1: Arianna Harris scored two goals to lead Brady-Trinity (6-9) to a win over Souhegan of Amherst on Saturday night. The Sabers are 3-14.
Goffstown 4, Windham 3 (ot): Dakota Mulcay scored 1:08 into the extra session on a pass from Tyler Brady to give the host Grizzlies a victory at Sullivan Arena in Goffstown. Goffstown improved to 10-6 while Windham dropped to 9-7-1.
Kennett 8, Hollis-Brookline 6: In Conway, Connor Todd scored four goals and added one assist as Kennett scored five times in the third period to beat Hollis-Brookline. Kennett is 9-7. Hollis-Brookline (8-8) was led by Will Holmes with four goals and one assist.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 12
- Nashua school board approves changes in design, hospitality, music programs - 0
- Claremont seeks alternatives to demolishing Stevens High School stage - 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 26
- UNH lecturers seek to unionize - 18
- Jump seen in number of free, reduced-price meals at NH schools - 1
- Policy change on school milk may cut food waste - 0
- Youngsters show how they would battle 'Nature's Fury' - 0
- Exploring the dark side of social media - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 2
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed