Seabrook movers and shakers want a casino
"If you ask me as a rep in New Hampshire, I will propose that we should have three casinos: one on the Seacoast, one in Rockingham and one in the North Country," said state Rep. Aboul Khan, R-Seabrook, who is also a selectman and business owner in town.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment