Belmont sued over bank building buy
The McDonoughs, who sold the building to the town for less than $250,000 — the exact price has never been publicly disclosed — in late 2012 filed suit against the town saying that the ongoing discussions about the downtown revitalization program and the discussion about discontinuing a portion of Mill Street cost them rental income as well as devalued their property.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment