Home » News » Public Safety
Three promoted at Manchester Police Department
Officer Brandon Murphy, a 10-year veteran of the police department, and Officer Christopher Goodnow, who joined the department in 1997, were both promoted to sergeant.
Sgt. Todd Boucher, who has been with the department since 1995, was promoted to lieutenant.
Murphy has served as a patrol officer and as a detective assigned to the Special Enforcement Division. He is an element leader on SWAT and also is an instructor for the Tactical Officer Association. He is a graduate of Trinity High School and St. Anselm College.
Goodnow was with the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office for two years before he joined the police department in 1997. He was a patrol officer and K-9 handler before his most recent assignment to the Community Policing Division. He was an instructor at the Manchester Police Canine Academy and currently serves as the unit's trainer. A graduate of Londonderry High School, Goodnow has certification in a number of specialized training programs.
Boucher is a 23-year veteran of law enforcement, having first served as an officer with the Allenstown and Litchfield police departments before joining the Manchester police force in 1995. He served as a patrol officer and also was assigned to the Mounted Unit before his promotion to sergeant in 2006, assigned to the patrol division as a supervisor. Boucher is a graduate of Alvirne High School and Hesser College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072