May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester police arrest 2 in marijuana-growing operation
Peter Lamarine, 44, and Michelle Lamarine, 42, of 274 McGregor St., were charged with drug offenses after Officer Scott Ardita and members of the Manchester Police Street Crime Unit visited the home on Feb. 14 to investigate possible drug activity.
Officers secured the residence and came back with a search warrant to conduct a more extensive search which resulted in the recovery of equipment and materials used to grow marijuana. In addition, officers recovered 8.25 pounds of marijuana valued at approximately $10,000, as well as scales and packing materials, metal halide lights, ventilation fans, timers and filters.
Each is charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. They were released on $5,000 cash/surety bail each and are expected to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, on March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424