Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester police arrest 2 in marijuana-growing operation
Peter Lamarine, 44, and Michelle Lamarine, 42, of 274 McGregor St., were charged with drug offenses after Officer Scott Ardita and members of the Manchester Police Street Crime Unit visited the home on Feb. 14 to investigate possible drug activity.
Officers secured the residence and came back with a search warrant to conduct a more extensive search which resulted in the recovery of equipment and materials used to grow marijuana. In addition, officers recovered 8.25 pounds of marijuana valued at approximately $10,000, as well as scales and packing materials, metal halide lights, ventilation fans, timers and filters.
Each is charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. They were released on $5,000 cash/surety bail each and are expected to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, on March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483