Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester police arrest 2 in marijuana-growing operation
Peter Lamarine, 44, and Michelle Lamarine, 42, of 274 McGregor St., were charged with drug offenses after Officer Scott Ardita and members of the Manchester Police Street Crime Unit visited the home on Feb. 14 to investigate possible drug activity.
Officers secured the residence and came back with a search warrant to conduct a more extensive search which resulted in the recovery of equipment and materials used to grow marijuana. In addition, officers recovered 8.25 pounds of marijuana valued at approximately $10,000, as well as scales and packing materials, metal halide lights, ventilation fans, timers and filters.
Each is charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. They were released on $5,000 cash/surety bail each and are expected to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, on March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 3
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 4
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424