Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester police arrest 2 in marijuana-growing operation
Peter Lamarine, 44, and Michelle Lamarine, 42, of 274 McGregor St., were charged with drug offenses after Officer Scott Ardita and members of the Manchester Police Street Crime Unit visited the home on Feb. 14 to investigate possible drug activity.
Officers secured the residence and came back with a search warrant to conduct a more extensive search which resulted in the recovery of equipment and materials used to grow marijuana. In addition, officers recovered 8.25 pounds of marijuana valued at approximately $10,000, as well as scales and packing materials, metal halide lights, ventilation fans, timers and filters.
Each is charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. They were released on $5,000 cash/surety bail each and are expected to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, on March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 2
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 36
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917