Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police seek pair in Portsmouth Market Basket purse snatching
Police said a woman described as white, in her late 20s to early 30s, with long dark hair grabbed a woman's purse while at the store about 2:45 p.m. Tuesday. The women got into a struggle and the purse's contents spilled on the floor. A man described as white, in his mid 20s with a dark beard then took a wallet from the purse and he and the woman left the store.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call police at 610-7504 or anonymously at 431-1199.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 5
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Hurricane' Carter succumbs to cancer - 0
- Kuchar holes bunker shot on 18 to win RBC Heritage - 0
- 'Determined' Bruins even series - 0
- Fire destroys historic Claremont convent - 0
- Minor injury in crash at Concord airport - 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917