Waterville hosts North Face Park and Pipe Series Saturday
The freeskiing competition will highlight some of the best skiers in the East in the Park and Big Air categories. Skiers can compete alongside the pros for cash and prizes.
Slopestyle skiing takes place in the Exhibition Terrain Park on man-made features such as rails, boxes and jumps. Big Air pushes skiers to take their tricks to new heights with challenging grabs, spins, flips and other maneuvers. Skiers string together a series of aerials from jump to jump in a single run.
Registration is closed as a full roster has been assembled, but the public is invited to watch all the action.
The Schuss Buss will run from the mountain to the Valley throughout the night. The rail jam is from 1 to 3 p.m. and the Big Air show will run from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. under the lights.
A preview will take place today in Waterville Valley's Town Square. See the latest film from Nick Martini and Sept Productions, "The Eighty Six," on a big outdoor screen at 7:30 p.m.
At 8:30 p.m. there will be an autograph session and meet-and-greet with Nick and Devin Logan at 1829 Outfitters. For details, call (800) GO-VALLEY or visit waterville.com.
- Joe Perry's 'Rocks: My LIfe in and Out of Aerosmith' sits in Top Ten On NY Times Bestseller List for initial two weeks - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Windham club plans coat drive, next meeting - 0
- Grange honors members, public servants - 0
- Committee eyes larger state role at Livermore Falls - 0
- No change in Pelham tax rate - 0
- Union Leader editor receives media ally award - 0
- Hooksett students to lay wreath at memorial - 0
- Bedford's tax rate increases by 33 cents from 2013 - 0
- Closing Salem elementary school could trim $800,000 - 0
Guitar Center and DIRECTV feature iconic guitarist SLASH In Original 2-Part Documentary and live concert eventREADER COMMENTS: 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
No change in Pelham tax rate
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
Trump fired up over NH mailer
20141029-Stephanopoulos to moderate final NH Senate debate despite ties to Shaheen operative