Waterville hosts North Face Park and Pipe Series Saturday
The freeskiing competition will highlight some of the best skiers in the East in the Park and Big Air categories. Skiers can compete alongside the pros for cash and prizes.
Slopestyle skiing takes place in the Exhibition Terrain Park on man-made features such as rails, boxes and jumps. Big Air pushes skiers to take their tricks to new heights with challenging grabs, spins, flips and other maneuvers. Skiers string together a series of aerials from jump to jump in a single run.
Registration is closed as a full roster has been assembled, but the public is invited to watch all the action.
The Schuss Buss will run from the mountain to the Valley throughout the night. The rail jam is from 1 to 3 p.m. and the Big Air show will run from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. under the lights.
A preview will take place today in Waterville Valley's Town Square. See the latest film from Nick Martini and Sept Productions, "The Eighty Six," on a big outdoor screen at 7:30 p.m.
At 8:30 p.m. there will be an autograph session and meet-and-greet with Nick and Devin Logan at 1829 Outfitters. For details, call (800) GO-VALLEY or visit waterville.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Saul O Sidore Lecture Series at PSU presents Thomas F. Lee 'The Promises and Perils of the New Biology' - 0
- 'Shrek' to be Prescott Park Arts Festival's 2014 Summer Musical - 0
- Win tickets to see Billy Idol - 0
- Win tickets to see Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience - 0
- Elton John's greatest hits on the big screen - 0
- Show revives '80s with colorful fashions, signature pop, metal, rock - 0
- Islay Mist Ceilidh to perform in Colebrook - 0
- NH Choreographer's Showcase unveiled - 0
- Audubon to host spring breakfast - 0
Elton John's greatest hits on the big screen
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Weekend Top 10 Planner
Win tickets to see Craig Ferguson
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal