Waterville hosts North Face Park and Pipe Series Saturday
The freeskiing competition will highlight some of the best skiers in the East in the Park and Big Air categories. Skiers can compete alongside the pros for cash and prizes.
Slopestyle skiing takes place in the Exhibition Terrain Park on man-made features such as rails, boxes and jumps. Big Air pushes skiers to take their tricks to new heights with challenging grabs, spins, flips and other maneuvers. Skiers string together a series of aerials from jump to jump in a single run.
Registration is closed as a full roster has been assembled, but the public is invited to watch all the action.
The Schuss Buss will run from the mountain to the Valley throughout the night. The rail jam is from 1 to 3 p.m. and the Big Air show will run from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. under the lights.
A preview will take place today in Waterville Valley's Town Square. See the latest film from Nick Martini and Sept Productions, "The Eighty Six," on a big outdoor screen at 7:30 p.m.
At 8:30 p.m. there will be an autograph session and meet-and-greet with Nick and Devin Logan at 1829 Outfitters. For details, call (800) GO-VALLEY or visit waterville.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley - 0
- Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless - 0
- Win tickets to see ZZ Top - 0
- A taste of Rome comes to Elm Street - 0
- Berlin's Jericho ATV Festival extended to 3 days - 0
- When company comes, opt for variety - 0
- Salem selectmen honor retiring Special Olympics coach - 0
- Crystal Lake to be closed due to elevated E. coli bacteria - 0
- Letter of credit secured for Salem bike, pedestrian path - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Win tickets to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd
A taste of Rome comes to Elm Street
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride