Waterville hosts North Face Park and Pipe Series Saturday
The freeskiing competition will highlight some of the best skiers in the East in the Park and Big Air categories. Skiers can compete alongside the pros for cash and prizes.
Slopestyle skiing takes place in the Exhibition Terrain Park on man-made features such as rails, boxes and jumps. Big Air pushes skiers to take their tricks to new heights with challenging grabs, spins, flips and other maneuvers. Skiers string together a series of aerials from jump to jump in a single run.
Registration is closed as a full roster has been assembled, but the public is invited to watch all the action.
The Schuss Buss will run from the mountain to the Valley throughout the night. The rail jam is from 1 to 3 p.m. and the Big Air show will run from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. under the lights.
A preview will take place today in Waterville Valley's Town Square. See the latest film from Nick Martini and Sept Productions, "The Eighty Six," on a big outdoor screen at 7:30 p.m.
At 8:30 p.m. there will be an autograph session and meet-and-greet with Nick and Devin Logan at 1829 Outfitters. For details, call (800) GO-VALLEY or visit waterville.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Big turnout expected for NH beer fest - 0
- Salem planners delay hearing on Italian cafe plan - 0
- Local contestants sought for Ms. Senior America pageant - 0
- Club Briefs: Big Brothers/Big Sisters celebrates matches - 0
- Salem planners OK four-lot subdivision plan - 0
- Entertainment venue promoters lament death of music icon - 0
- 'A Medium with a Message' to stop in Concord, Manchester - 0
- Cello virtuoso Dave Eggar and singer/songwriter Amber Rubarth to perform in Keene - 0
- Jean's Playhouse in Lincoln recounts a Camelot spoof - 0
Salem planners OK four-lot subdivision plan
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
Ludacris & Juicy J to perform
Big turnout expected for NH beer fest
Market Basket walkout a future case study