Two face drug charges after stop on highway
State police said Jordan Agoubi, 23, was pulled over while heading south on Interstate 93 in Derry after allegedly following another car too closely.
Police said "further investigation determined that there was a small quantity of suspected marijuana" and cash in the car, but did not elaborate what their further investigation entailed.
Agoubi, who was also charged with following too closely, was charged with transporting a controlled drug while his passenger, Joseph Ricci, 18, was charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Both are scheduled to appear April 12 in Derry District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack