Two face drug charges after stop on highway
State police said Jordan Agoubi, 23, was pulled over while heading south on Interstate 93 in Derry after allegedly following another car too closely.
Police said "further investigation determined that there was a small quantity of suspected marijuana" and cash in the car, but did not elaborate what their further investigation entailed.
Agoubi, who was also charged with following too closely, was charged with transporting a controlled drug while his passenger, Joseph Ricci, 18, was charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Both are scheduled to appear April 12 in Derry District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!