Two face drug charges after stop on highway
State police said Jordan Agoubi, 23, was pulled over while heading south on Interstate 93 in Derry after allegedly following another car too closely.
Police said "further investigation determined that there was a small quantity of suspected marijuana" and cash in the car, but did not elaborate what their further investigation entailed.
Agoubi, who was also charged with following too closely, was charged with transporting a controlled drug while his passenger, Joseph Ricci, 18, was charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Both are scheduled to appear April 12 in Derry District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'