Two face drug charges after stop on highway
State police said Jordan Agoubi, 23, was pulled over while heading south on Interstate 93 in Derry after allegedly following another car too closely.
Police said "further investigation determined that there was a small quantity of suspected marijuana" and cash in the car, but did not elaborate what their further investigation entailed.
Agoubi, who was also charged with following too closely, was charged with transporting a controlled drug while his passenger, Joseph Ricci, 18, was charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Both are scheduled to appear April 12 in Derry District Court.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 10
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack