June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man accused of stealing metal
Thomas J. Romano, 25, was arrested after a lengthy investigation. Police say he stole the $3,500 bin containing about $4,000 worth of scrap metal on Jan. 23.
Additionally, police said Massachusetts law-enforcement agencies were involved in the investigation because several stolen metal bins were recovered in Lowell, Mass., at a site being leased by Romano.
Romano is being held at Valley Street jail in Manchester on $5,000 cash bail, pending a probable cause hearing later in the month.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424