Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man wanted for drug sales, theft ring is Fugitive of Week
David Wayne Bagley Sr., 57, is wanted by Concord police on three counts of sale of cocaine and organized retail crime enterprise/conspiracy/theft.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said Bagley is wanted for the organized theft of about $3,000 worth of merchandise from Walmart, Sears, Home Depot and Atlantic Traders in Chichester.
Bagley is described as a 5-foot-6 inch white man, weighing about 140 pounds with brown eyes, gray hair and a medium skin tone.
He has tattoos on his chest, right arm, and upper left arm and left forearm.
Bagley was last known to be residing in the Concord area and could still be in the area, according to the U.S. Marshals.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again