Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Man wanted for drug sales, theft ring is Fugitive of Week
David Wayne Bagley Sr., 57, is wanted by Concord police on three counts of sale of cocaine and organized retail crime enterprise/conspiracy/theft.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said Bagley is wanted for the organized theft of about $3,000 worth of merchandise from Walmart, Sears, Home Depot and Atlantic Traders in Chichester.
Bagley is described as a 5-foot-6 inch white man, weighing about 140 pounds with brown eyes, gray hair and a medium skin tone.
He has tattoos on his chest, right arm, and upper left arm and left forearm.
Bagley was last known to be residing in the Concord area and could still be in the area, according to the U.S. Marshals.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917