Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man wanted for drug sales, theft ring is Fugitive of Week
David Wayne Bagley Sr., 57, is wanted by Concord police on three counts of sale of cocaine and organized retail crime enterprise/conspiracy/theft.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said Bagley is wanted for the organized theft of about $3,000 worth of merchandise from Walmart, Sears, Home Depot and Atlantic Traders in Chichester.
Bagley is described as a 5-foot-6 inch white man, weighing about 140 pounds with brown eyes, gray hair and a medium skin tone.
He has tattoos on his chest, right arm, and upper left arm and left forearm.
Bagley was last known to be residing in the Concord area and could still be in the area, according to the U.S. Marshals.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917