Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Man wanted for drug sales, theft ring is Fugitive of Week
David Wayne Bagley Sr., 57, is wanted by Concord police on three counts of sale of cocaine and organized retail crime enterprise/conspiracy/theft.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said Bagley is wanted for the organized theft of about $3,000 worth of merchandise from Walmart, Sears, Home Depot and Atlantic Traders in Chichester.
Bagley is described as a 5-foot-6 inch white man, weighing about 140 pounds with brown eyes, gray hair and a medium skin tone.
He has tattoos on his chest, right arm, and upper left arm and left forearm.
Bagley was last known to be residing in the Concord area and could still be in the area, according to the U.S. Marshals.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 19
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 2
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483