Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Man wanted for drug sales, theft ring is Fugitive of Week
David Wayne Bagley Sr., 57, is wanted by Concord police on three counts of sale of cocaine and organized retail crime enterprise/conspiracy/theft.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said Bagley is wanted for the organized theft of about $3,000 worth of merchandise from Walmart, Sears, Home Depot and Atlantic Traders in Chichester.
Bagley is described as a 5-foot-6 inch white man, weighing about 140 pounds with brown eyes, gray hair and a medium skin tone.
He has tattoos on his chest, right arm, and upper left arm and left forearm.
Bagley was last known to be residing in the Concord area and could still be in the area, according to the U.S. Marshals.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man shot by Nashua officer to plead guilty to some charges, avoid trial - 0
- Lamontagne, accomplice in Bedford home invasion, sentenced to 6 to 22 years - 2
- Milford police officers nearly struck by fleeing suspect - 0
- Ex-Derry official seeks appeal of indecent exposure conviction - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of slashing another man with screwdriver - 0
- Gilford man accused of 'pistol-whipping' two people at Manchester party - 1
- Farmington man found guilty of second-degree murder in 2012 robbery - 0
- Manchester teen pleads guilty to three charges stemming from March riot - 0
- Receipt reveals juvenile was behind trash found in Nottingcook Forest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Royals rout Peavy, Giants, send World Series to seventh game - 0
- 2nd CD post-debate 'spin room': Garcia 'shocked' at how many times Kuster interrupted her - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 0
- Suspicious cyber activity at White House detected, addressed - 0
- UNH Survey Center poll: Kuster leads Garcia - 0
- Tea Party PAC endorses Scott Brown - 0
- Report: NHL Hall of Famer Gordie Howe suffers stroke - 0
- Accusations fly as Kuster, Garcia clash in 2nd CD debate - 18
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Tournaments: Div. I looks wide open - 0
Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Rep. Ann Kuster has not been a help to NH senior citizens
Baby found in Gilmanton meth lab raid
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483