Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Man wanted for North Hampton robbery arrested by U.S. Marshals
Steven Spolidoro, 36, was featured Jan. 3 as the "Fugitive of the Week," after the North Hampton Police Department in December asked the U.S. Marshals for help in locating him.
North Hampton police had a warrant for Spolidoro's arrest in connection with a Nov. 26 robbery at Home Depot. Spolidoro is accused of threatening to stab an employee with a knife after the employee confronted him about multiple items he had taken.
The investigation took task force members, both from New Hampshire and Massachusetts, back and forth across state lines following numerous leads. Ultimately, investigators tracked down Spolidoro to the drug rehabilitation center where he was arrested without incident.
Spolidoro was turned over to Massachusetts State Police and will be charged as a fugitive from justice on the outstanding North Hampton arrest warrant. He is expected to be held pending his initial court appearance and transferred back to the Granite State.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal