May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man wanted for North Hampton robbery arrested by U.S. Marshals
Steven Spolidoro, 36, was featured Jan. 3 as the "Fugitive of the Week," after the North Hampton Police Department in December asked the U.S. Marshals for help in locating him.
North Hampton police had a warrant for Spolidoro's arrest in connection with a Nov. 26 robbery at Home Depot. Spolidoro is accused of threatening to stab an employee with a knife after the employee confronted him about multiple items he had taken.
The investigation took task force members, both from New Hampshire and Massachusetts, back and forth across state lines following numerous leads. Ultimately, investigators tracked down Spolidoro to the drug rehabilitation center where he was arrested without incident.
Spolidoro was turned over to Massachusetts State Police and will be charged as a fugitive from justice on the outstanding North Hampton arrest warrant. He is expected to be held pending his initial court appearance and transferred back to the Granite State.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424