Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man wanted for North Hampton robbery arrested by U.S. Marshals
Steven Spolidoro, 36, was featured Jan. 3 as the "Fugitive of the Week," after the North Hampton Police Department in December asked the U.S. Marshals for help in locating him.
North Hampton police had a warrant for Spolidoro's arrest in connection with a Nov. 26 robbery at Home Depot. Spolidoro is accused of threatening to stab an employee with a knife after the employee confronted him about multiple items he had taken.
The investigation took task force members, both from New Hampshire and Massachusetts, back and forth across state lines following numerous leads. Ultimately, investigators tracked down Spolidoro to the drug rehabilitation center where he was arrested without incident.
Spolidoro was turned over to Massachusetts State Police and will be charged as a fugitive from justice on the outstanding North Hampton arrest warrant. He is expected to be held pending his initial court appearance and transferred back to the Granite State.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 8
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 1
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 6
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424