Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Man wanted for North Hampton robbery arrested by U.S. Marshals
Steven Spolidoro, 36, was featured Jan. 3 as the "Fugitive of the Week," after the North Hampton Police Department in December asked the U.S. Marshals for help in locating him.
North Hampton police had a warrant for Spolidoro's arrest in connection with a Nov. 26 robbery at Home Depot. Spolidoro is accused of threatening to stab an employee with a knife after the employee confronted him about multiple items he had taken.
The investigation took task force members, both from New Hampshire and Massachusetts, back and forth across state lines following numerous leads. Ultimately, investigators tracked down Spolidoro to the drug rehabilitation center where he was arrested without incident.
Spolidoro was turned over to Massachusetts State Police and will be charged as a fugitive from justice on the outstanding North Hampton arrest warrant. He is expected to be held pending his initial court appearance and transferred back to the Granite State.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 6
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 8
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 9
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 5
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 2
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917