Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Man wanted for North Hampton robbery arrested by U.S. Marshals
Steven Spolidoro, 36, was featured Jan. 3 as the "Fugitive of the Week," after the North Hampton Police Department in December asked the U.S. Marshals for help in locating him.
North Hampton police had a warrant for Spolidoro's arrest in connection with a Nov. 26 robbery at Home Depot. Spolidoro is accused of threatening to stab an employee with a knife after the employee confronted him about multiple items he had taken.
The investigation took task force members, both from New Hampshire and Massachusetts, back and forth across state lines following numerous leads. Ultimately, investigators tracked down Spolidoro to the drug rehabilitation center where he was arrested without incident.
Spolidoro was turned over to Massachusetts State Police and will be charged as a fugitive from justice on the outstanding North Hampton arrest warrant. He is expected to be held pending his initial court appearance and transferred back to the Granite State.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Parolee returned to prison in 3rd protective order case - 0
- Salem man charged with child porn possession - 0
- Keene police may seek subpoenas for social media accounts in riot probe - 2
- Ex-Seabrook police officer wants to keep sealed statements out of trial - 0
- Hollis police investigating thefts from vehicles - 0
- Hooksett woman charged with child sex assault - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Stalking charge filed after court appearance - 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UMass Lowell polls show senate, gubernatorial races still a close call - 0
- Islanders make Boychuk's return a happy one with 3-2 win - 0
- Two new tanks would sink nearly obsolete reservoir - 0
- Swanzey dog rescue seeks funds to rebuild after fire - 0
- Timberlane schools want to be better communicators - 0
- Stocks rally on better-than-expected earnings - 0
- Apple leaves door open for GT Advanced - 0
- 3 NH firms say they are owed $400,000 by GT Advanced - 0
- NH Business Newsreel: Planet Fitness expands into Canada - 0
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483